Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Do you have questions about Search Engine Optimization? How do search engines work? How do you optimize your site and get more traffic, leads, and sales? King Web Agency can help you answer those questions and more.
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is both an art and a science. SEO is the process of applying a number of strategies to increase your page rank with the search engines, which results in being found by people looking for a product or services like yours. The goal of REAL SEO is to increase the Domain Authority, or trust-worthiness, of your website. The more Domain Authority your website has, the higher ranking you will have in search results. King Web Agency is your partner for REAL SEO and real results.
- Keyword Research. It all starts with proper keyword research. Our SEO team will dig deep to understand what keywords are relevant to your industry and identify which keywords have good search volume without being too competitive.
- Meta Tags. In order to give Google the best information possible, we create unique and properly optimized meta title and meta description tags for each page on your website. By optimizing your meta information, you provide Google with more relevant data for people searching for your local business.
- Keyword Rich Content. High quality content is the heart of any good SEO campaign. By creating a blog on your website and creating keyword rich content on a regular basis, you generate more relevant keywords and content for Google to offer up to people who are searching for your local business.
- Google My Business. This free business listing from Google is critical for your local business. By properly optimizing your business profile, your local business information will show up in Google Maps for people searching for local business.
- Content Marketing. Content Marketing is the strategic creation of high-quality relevant content which is then syndicated across the internet in order to increase your website’s Domain Authority.
- Inbound Marketing. If you are already blogging for your local business, then Inbound Marketing is the next logical step. We help you create specific calls to action to add to your blog articles which in turn helps generate leads as people enter their contact details in exchange for something of value.
- Video Marketing If you want your local business to stand out from everyone else, then video marketing is a great way to gain more online exposure. Not only do videos increase engagement on your website, they can also rank in YouTube and Google search, drawing in additional organic traffic and leads.
Stop Googling and Start Getting Answers.
Request Your Free Consultation Now
Have questions or just need some guidance?
We love meeting new people and having thought provoking discussions to help uncover your wants and needs. Fill out the form and let's start creating a fresh strategy for your business today!